An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Tyre Fitter to join the UK’s leading Vehicle Recycling Company based in Skelmersdale Lancashire. We are Hills Salvage & Recycling Ltd.
As Hills continues to grow, we have an opening for a Tyre Fitter at our Headquarters – Skelmersdale site. The role of the Tyre Fitter is to remove & refit components and carry out tyre related adjustments in accordance with the Technical Standards and Work Instructions.
This role will suit someone with high levels of energy and ambition, who is extremely self-motivated and is capable of working with a degree of autonomy.
The successful candidate will have a high level of knowledge and experience. This individual would have the opportunity to:
- Provide quality assured customer service through application of company standards.
- Technical Competencies: Tyres, Wheel Alignment, Lubrication
- Identify worn & faulty components needs in accordance with the Company Standards.
- Advise customer of work required to ensure vehicle is in road worthy condition.
- Remove & refit components and carry out tyre related adjustments in accordance with the Technical Standards and Work Instructions.
|Ideal Candidate will possess:|
Type of Position : Permanent / Full-time
Job Hours : 40 Hours per week
Working Days : Monday – Friday Hours of Work : 08:45 – 17:15
With ‘occasional’ overtime hours on Saturday mornings: 09.00 – 13:00
Holiday Entitlement : 20 days per Calendar Year, plus Statutory holidays
Rate of Pay : Competitive – Negotiable / Dependant on Experience
Location of Job : Skelmersdale Site
Hills Salvage & Recycling Ltd, Gerrard Place, East Gillibrands,
Skelmersale, Lancashire, WN8 9SU
Contact for Job : E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note : Only written / CV applications will be accepted. Please DO NOT telephone.
Details of 2 references will be required.