RECOVERY DRIVER – MUST HAVE RECOVERY DRIVER EXPERIENCE AND CLASS 1 LICENCE.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced RECOVERY DRIVER – CLASS 1 LICENCE to join the UK’s leading Vehicle Recycling Company based in Skelmersdale Lancashire. We are Hills Salvage & Recycling Ltd.
As Hills continues to grow, we have an opening for a Recovery Driver at our Headquarters – Skelmersdale site. The role of the Recovery Driver is to collect and deliver all makes and models of damaged vehicles.
This role will suit someone with high levels of energy and ambition, who is extremely self-motivated and is capable of working with a degree of autonomy.
The successful candidate will have a high level of knowledge and experience
- You will have the responsibility of collecting and delivering cars.
- To ensure that all communication with customers is conducted in a courteous and professional manner.
- You will identify damage to the vehicle and record this with digital photographs.
- You will ensure that all money transactions are accounted for and procedures are followed in line with Company standards.
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience in class 1 driving / recovery.
- You will be highly customer focussed.
- To have a good knowledge of relevant Health & Safety procedures.
- To be flexible with working hours, as occasionally there may be a business need to work additional hours and possible nights out
- Dependant on the individuals experience and ability to meet the job description – relevant training will be given.
Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Must have positive can-do attitude.
- Must have strong work ethics and commitment to extra hours when needed.
Type of Position : Permanent / Full-time
Job Hours : 40 Hours per week
Working Days : Monday – Friday Hours of Work : 08:45 – 17:15
With ‘occasional’ overtime hours on Saturday mornings: 09.00 – 13:00
Holiday Entitlement : 20 days per Calendar Year, plus Statutory holidays
Rate of Pay : Competitive – Negotiable / Dependant on Experience
Location of Job : Skelmersdale Site
Hills Salvage & Recycling Ltd, Gerrard Place, East Gillibrands,
Skelmersale, Lancashire, WN8 9SU
Contact for Job : E-mail: email@example.com
Please Note : Only written / CV applications will be accepted. Please DO NOT telephone.
Details of 2 references will be required.