THE APPLICANT MUST HAVE EXCELLENT KNOWLEDGE OF MOTORBIKE PARTS PRIOR TO APPLYING FOR THIS JOB.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Store Person / Photographer to join the UK’s leading Vehicle Recycling Company based in Skelmersdale Lancashire. We are Hills Salvage & Recycling Ltd.
As Hills continues to grow, we have an opening for a Stores Person / Photographer in the Motorbike Department at our Headquarters – Skelmersdale site.
This role will suit someone with high levels of energy, who is extremely self-motivated and is capable of working with a degree of autonomy.
The successful candidate will maintain the highest quality standards and attention to detail when photographing Motorbike parts and locating them in the stores.
Applicants need to be computer-literate, although training in specific company software will be given. Good communication skills, organisational and problem-solving skills are a must for this role.
Main Tasks of Job
Stock Control / Photographer
- To take photographs of all dismantled Motorbike Parts
- Manage all stock movements and follow through with any discrepancies that arise
- Locate stock in accordance with our policies and procedures
- Process actions where required on faulty goods
- Ensure all paperwork associated with parts is complete and recorded accurately
- Dispatch all outward goods using approved freight providers, processes and in a timely
- Liaise with the office staff to ensure paperwork is processed correctly.
- Keep the warehouse and yard clean and tidy.
- Remove and dispose of all rubbish within appropriate recycling bins daily
- Keep storage of stock organised and tidy
- Have a pro-active approach and demonstrate ability to achieve results
- High Level of Computer literacy: Outlook, Excel
- Very strong numerical skills
A high standard of English and excellent interpersonal communication.
Type of Position : Permanent / Full-time
Job Hours : 40 Hours per week
Working Days : Monday – Friday Hours of Work : 08:45 – 17:15
With ‘occasional’ overtime hours on Saturday mornings: 09.00 – 13:00
Holiday Entitlement : 20 days per Calendar Year, plus Statutory holidays
Rate of Pay : Competitive – Negotiable / Dependant on Experience
Location of Job : Skelmersdale Site
Hills Salvage & Recycling Ltd, Gerrard Place, East Gillibrands,
Skelmersale, Lancashire, WN8 9SU
Contact for Job : E-mail: email@example.com
Please Note : Only written / CV applications will be accepted. Please DO NOT telephone.
Details of 2 references will be required.