DELIVERY POLICY – Every effort is made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your request has been accepted, and in any event within the time stipulated. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
RETURNS – Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to us within 7 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Returned carriage paid.
- Received in a resalable condition.
- Returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Returned complete with all packaging in good condition.
- Items returned after 7 days from receipt may be subject to a restocking charge of not less than 20%. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returns are to be accompanied by the senders name and address, account number, order reference number and reason for return. Please help us to help you.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc. You may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
You must obtain a Returns Authorisation Number before returning any goods. Please contact our Customer Service Department for this.
Hills Motors are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty/incorrectly supplied parts.
SHORTAGES & DAMAGE – Please advise our Customer Service Department of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 5 days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim.
Please contact our customer service department, quoting your customer account number and order number if you have any queries. You can do this by telephone directly on 01695 551 978 or email firstname.lastname@example.org